“I have no idea what I’m doing,” thought every toddler parent ever, at some point. That, along with, “What have I gotten myself into?” and, “It’s a good thing you’re cute.”
You might be exhausted. At a loss. You might even feel like you’re failing…
Let me stop you right there.
You’re here, which means you’re already a parenting champion—one who cares deeply about your child’s development and your relationship. You just need a little support. That’s why I’m here.
You have the power to create lasting
change that will dramatically impact
the course of your parenting and your
relationship with your children.
Imagine feeling confident and knowledgeable in handling toddler challenges.
• Remaining calm in the face of frustration.
• Empowered in your parenting prowess.
• Experiencing joy in these precious years.
Go ahead, picture it. I’ll wait.
I believe you already possess everything you need for success. It’s within you—you just need a coach to help bring it out.
Toddlerhood is innately challenging, often wrought with power struggles, big emotions, and uncertainty of the best way to handle both.
is for you if:
- You love the idea of positive parenting but are struggling to implement it
- You are ready to embrace a new parenting perspective but information overload has left you feeling overwhelmed and confused
- You want one-on-one support to dive deeply into your specific needs and challenges
- You thrive when given accountability and personalized guidance
- A comprehensive parenting assessment
- Three private coaching sessions per month with Devon that will shift your mindset, teach skills and accelerate your growth as a parent
- Weekly practice areas to implement what you’ve learned
- Access to the Transforming Toddler Tantrums course
- Optional: Unlimited text support between sessions
- Create a roadmap tailored to you and your toddler that will take you from where you are to where you want to be
- Break your goals down into actionable and attainable steps that create the pathway to lasting change
- Master effective, positive and respectful parenting strategies that nurture toddler development and the parent-child relationship