A resource guide for parents and caregivers
Download the free guide to support you and your family
doing the work to be anti-racist
In a racist society, it is not enough to be non-racist.
We must be anti-racist.
We created this guide to share with you what we are learning here at Transforming Toddlerhood. It’s our intention to support parents and caregivers in their own journey in being anti-racist as well as in teaching their children to be anti-racist.
At Transforming Toddlerhood, we are committed to;
- listening to and amplifying Black voices
- educating ourselves and being in the conversation even when it’s uncomfortable
- standing in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and BIPOC voices
- taking action against racism
- creating a safe and inclusive for everyone in the Transforming Toddlerhood community
This is not a comprehensive guide nor the only way to develop learning in yourself and your family about being anti-racist. This is a compilation of what we have been learning and we will continue to update as we learn and grow.
We are raising the next generation.
We need to talk about racism. We need to celebrate the beauty in our differences. We are calling you forward to take a deeper look, find your voice and create change in yourself, your family and your community.