10 Simple Strategies for Ending Power Struggles
Power struggles are one of the biggest challenges of toddlerhood. Learn simple strategies to end the exhausting cycle in a way that creates cooperation and nurtures development without extinguishing your toddler’s spirit.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Why power struggles arise
- Two supportive must-know points about power struggles
- The cycle of a power struggle and how to interrupt it
- Two empowering questions to ask yourself and hold close
- An essential mindset shift around “winning”
- What to do when frustrated and triggered
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I’m Devon.
I’m passionate about empowering toddler parents to overcome the challenges of toddlerhood, nurture development and create confidence in their skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, effective, and developmentally appropriate parenting tools. As a result, parents are able to transform their parenting, their toddler’s behavior, and their overall experience of toddlerhood creating a foundation for a relationship that lasts a lifetime with their child.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference