10 Simple Strategies for Ending Power Struggles
Power struggles are one of the biggest challenges of toddlerhood. Learn simple strategies to end the exhausting cycle in a way that creates cooperation and nurtures development without extinguishing your toddler’s spirit.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Why power struggles arise
- Two supportive must-know points about power struggles
- The cycle of a power struggle and how to interrupt it
- Two empowering questions to ask yourself and hold close
- An essential mindset shift around “winning”
- What to do when frustrated and triggered
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I’m Devon.
As the original toddler expert on Instagram, Devon is on a mission to transform the myth that toddlerhood is terrible. She empowers parents and caregivers of kids ages 1-5 to overcome challenges, nurture development, and create confidence in their parenting skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, respectful and developmentally appropriate parenting tools.
As a result, Devon has built a community of over 815,000 parents and caregivers from across the world who are committed to transforming their parenting, their toddler’s behavior and their overall experience of toddlerhood while creating a foundation for a relationship with their child that lasts a lifetime.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference