25 Alternatives to “Good Job!”
The way you praise your toddler has a direct impact on creating a strong and healthy self-esteem. Learn how to give your toddler praise in a way that develops confidence, resilience, and a growth mindset with this empowering mini-guide.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What a growth mindset is and why it matters
- Characteristics of a fixed mindset to be aware of
- The importance of praise and the best approach
- What to avoid when praising your toddler
- What to do when praising your toddler
- Exact phrases of what to say (printable for easy reference and practice!)
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I’m Devon.
As the original toddler expert on Instagram, Devon is on a mission to transform the myth that toddlerhood is terrible. She empowers parents and caregivers of kids ages 1-5 to overcome challenges, nurture development, and create confidence in their parenting skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, respectful and developmentally appropriate parenting tools.
As a result, Devon has built a community of over 815,000 parents and caregivers from across the world who are committed to transforming their parenting, their toddler’s behavior and their overall experience of toddlerhood while creating a foundation for a relationship with their child that lasts a lifetime.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference