25 Alternatives to “Good Job!”
The way you praise your toddler has a direct impact on creating a strong and healthy self-esteem. Learn how to give your toddler praise in a way that develops confidence, resilience, and a growth mindset with this empowering mini-guide.
YOU WILL LEARN
- What a growth mindset is and why it matters
- Characteristics of a fixed mindset to be aware of
- The importance of praise and the best approach
- What to avoid when praising your toddler
- What to do when praising your toddler
- Exact phrases of what to say (printable for easy reference and practice!)
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I’m Devon.
I’m passionate about empowering toddler parents to overcome the challenges of toddlerhood, nurture development and create confidence in their skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, effective, and developmentally appropriate parenting tools. As a result, parents are able to transform their parenting, their toddler’s behavior, and their overall experience of toddlerhood creating a foundation for a relationship that lasts a lifetime with their child.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference