5 Toddler Discipline Phrases To Avoid
Effective discipline is foundational for helping you manage and transform your toddler’s challenging behavior. But disciplining your child doesn’t have to be confusing, shameful, or upsetting for everyone.
YOU WILL LEARN
- The real definition of discipline
- Common parenting phrases to avoid and why
- Positive phrases that are effective while nurturing your child’s development
- How to teach your children to take ownership of their emotions
- How to avoid positive dismissiveness
- The truth about behavior
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I’m Devon.
I’m passionate about empowering toddler parents to overcome the challenges of toddlerhood, nurture development and create confidence in their skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, effective, and developmentally appropriate parenting tools. As a result, parents are able to transform their parenting, their toddler’s behavior, and their overall experience of toddlerhood creating a foundation for a relationship that lasts a lifetime with their child.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference