TODDLER MEETS BABY
with Devon Kuntzman, PCC, Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
Support your toddler in coping with the excitement and challenges of a new sibling.
DID YOU KNOW THAT…
Bringing home a new sibling is a MASSIVE transition for you, your toddler and your relationship.
When you introduce a new sibling to the family, your toddler can experience a lot of big emotions including feeling super excited and wanting to touch, hold and kiss the baby AS WELL AS feeling sadness as they grieve having your full attention and life before the baby. This process is completely normal AND it can fuel behavior challenges such as jealousy, regressions, limit-testing, and rough behavior.
Let me know if this sounds familiar…
- Your toddler tests limits and pushes your buttons as soon as you start feeding the baby.
- You struggle to keep calm when your toddler acts out or is rough with the baby.
- Your toddler tantrums when your little one wants you and you’re busy with the baby.
- You feel at a loss in navigating your toddler’s big feelings and emotions such as jealously and frustration towards a new sibling.
- You feel guilty as though you are ruining your relationship with your toddler.
- Toddler behavior regressions around toileting, sleep, and eating in response to the new sibling.
THE TIME IS NOW
To learn how to help your toddler cope with a new sibling without guilt and frustration while continuing to build your relationship with your toddler and your new baby.
This workshop is designed to support your understanding of how this transition impacts your toddler and to give you specific tools to help your toddler adjust to a new sibling while growing the parent-child and sibling relationship.
TODDLER MEETS BABY WORKSHOP
with Devon Kuntzman, PCC, Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
A 90-minute RECORDED workshop where you’ll learn how to help your toddler adjust to a new sibling by overcoming the challenges that pop up along the way!
YOU WILL LEARN...
- How to prepare your toddler for a new sibling.
- What to expect from your toddler and how long it will last when you bring home a new sibling.
- 6 mistakes parents accidentally make when introducing a new sibling.
- How to boost your relationship with your toddler even though you have less time with splitting your attention with the baby.
- What to do when your toddler acts out and tests limits when you are busy with the baby.
- 4 common challenging behaviors and how to overcome them.
- How to build up the sibling relationship as soon as the new baby arrives.
- How to navigate behavior regressions with confidence.
SEE WHAT OTHER PARENTS ARE SAYING
“The workshop was validating for the work that I’m already doing & gave me more information to expand. I have always struggled with setting/following through with limits and this was exactly what I needed to be sure that I’m on the right track.”
– Maria (mom of 2) Texas –
“I better understand the mindset and behaviors of my growing child and I now have easy points to remember on how I can better respond to my one year old. He may not fully understand the concepts yet, but this will help create a great foundation as he grows which is exactly what my family needed.”
– Monique (mama of 2) California –
“What an amazing session! It was jam-packed with detailed explanations, steps, and examples that I had to watch it twice and I took notes. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.”
– Jo Yam (mama of 1) Philippines –
“It helped me go from a “because I said so” mindset to a more of an understanding and making a connection with my child mindset. It also gave me the realization that I’m overestimating the things he’s capable of.”
– Valerie (Mama of 1) California –
Are you ready to navigate rough behavior, regressions and jealousy with confidence?
LET’S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here’s exactly what you get…
Toddler Meets Baby Workshop
60-minute recorded workshop
- Workshop recording covering the foundations of helping your toddler cope with a new sibling and giving you the tools and confidence you need to navigate challenges that arise.
- $199 Value
30-minute recorded Q&A
- Dive deeper into the workshop material by listening to participants’ questions and hearing how Devon helps them apply the workshop concepts to their unique familes.
- $99 Value
Access to Video Recordings
1 year of access
- Entire workshop (including Q&A) is available for 1 year for unlimited replays. Rewatch with your parenting partner. Video subtitles are available.
- $129 Value
AND DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE BONUSES
You’re also going to get access to…
Comprehensive workbook so you can follow along, take notes and implement what you learn.
Value = $99
Listen to the workshop again and again for years to come when you download the workshop audio file to your device.
Value = $75
New Sibling Checklist
This checklist concisely captures the vital elements of introducing a new sibling that you can print and hang on your refrigerator door to look at as a daily reminder.
Value = $47
When you add that all up, it comes out to a value of $648,
But you can enroll today for a special investment of $97 USD
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I’m Devon.
As the original toddler expert on Instagram, Devon is on a mission to transform the myth that toddlerhood is terrible. She empowers parents and caregivers of kids ages 1-5 to overcome challenges, nurture development, and create confidence in their parenting skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, respectful and developmentally appropriate parenting tools.
As a result, Devon has built a community of over 815,000 parents and caregivers from across the world who are committed to transforming their parenting, their toddler’s behavior and their overall experience of toddlerhood while creating a foundation for a relationship with their child that lasts a lifetime.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference
HAVE A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the recording?
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email confirmation. This will contain the link for the Transforming Toddlerhood learning portal. You can go there and immediately watch by signing in with your email address and password. All bonus materials can be found in the learning portal.
What age group is this for?
This workshop is for parents and caregivers (teachers, nannies, grandparents) of children ages 1-5 years old. If your child is older, you will still benefit from the content. However, the examples are specifically created for the toddler and preschool years.
How will this workshop support me?
Everything we do at Transforming Toddlerhood is in alignment with our goal to empower parents and caregivers to overcome the challenges of toddlerhood, nurture development and create confidence in parenting skills. The tools, information and new skills you will learn in the workshop are positive, respectful and developmentally appropriate for the toddler and preschool years. This workshop has the power to get you started in transforming your parenting, toddler’s behavior and your overall experience of toddlerhood. If you have a desire to create a shift in your parenting and your toddler’s behavior, then I would highly recommend you give the workshop a try. You have nothing to lose (see the money-back guarantee below) and a lot to gain.
What is the 100% money back guarantee?
I believe in the work Transforming Toddlerhood is doing in the world and strive to bring to what I feel is the highest quality information and support through everything we create. If you watch the workshop plus fill out the worksheet and feel as though for any reason you haven’t gained any insights or created any shifts in your parenting, please let me know within 14 days of purchase and I will give you a 100% refund.
How much time do I need for this?
Life is busy with toddlers running around. This is a 90-minute workshop. The great news is you can access the recording for a year, so you can watch it in segments at your own pace. What’s most important is moving forward in little steps until you get through the workshop and bonus materials. Investing in this workshop will create a positive impact on your parenting and your relationship with your toddler. Setting the foundation now will create a strong relationship that lasts a lifetime with your little one.
Can I join if I live outside the US?
Absolutely. This workshop recording is accessible to toddler parents and caregivers around the world. You can watch the recordings and download the bonus materials any time you want for the next year.