Thank you for signing up for your 25 Alternatives to “Good Job!
WAIT!! Grab the Setting Limits With Confidence Workshop at over 42% off!
Learn how to set limits and follow through, even if your toddler says “No”!
One Time Offer Before The Timer Runs Out
Let me know if this sounds familiar…
You set limits but your toddler doesn’t listen and ends up with you feeling frustrated.
You are tired of exploding when your toddler crosses your boundary for the millionth time.
You feel unheard or like your toddler is ignoring you.
Your toddler looks at you and does the exact opposite of what you asked.
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY
IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD FEEL TO...
- Set A Limit and know how to follow through, regardless of your child’s reactions.
- Be Confident that you are giving your child essential skills they can build on.
- Know Exactly what to say and do to get your toddler to respect the limits you set.
LET’S DIG INTO THE DETAILS
Here’s exactly what you get…
Setting Limits with Confidence Workshop
60-minute recorded workshop with Devon
- Workshop covering everything you need to know about setting limits with your toddler.
- $199 Value
30-minute Q&A Recording
- Dive deeper into the workshop material by listening to participants’ questions and hearing how Devon helps them apply the workshop concepts to their unique families.
- $99 Value
Access to Video Recordings
1 year of access
- Entire workshop (including the Q&A) is available for 1 year for unlimited replays.
- Rewatch with your parenting partner.
- Video subtitles available.
- $129 Value
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
“Love this session. It was so good hearing about this topic again after reading about it. I found it really helpful that you ended with example situations. Thank You!”
– Doina Saraber –
“This session was so great, you actually answered all of my questions within it! Thank you so much.”
– Ayesha Mahmood –
“What an amazing session! It was jam-packed with detailed explanations, steps, and examples that I had to watch it twice and I took notes. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.”
– Jo Yam –
“Loved your talk! Thank you so much!.”
– Kirsta Irena Sanders –
YOU WILL LEARN...
- The difference between a boundary, a limit and a rule plus why it matters.
- The #1 myth standing in your way of setting effective limits.
- 6 characteristics of effective limits.
- An essential mindset shift for setting limits effectively.
- The importance of following through and how to do it consistently and with kindness.
- 3 steps for setting limits plus the exact words to say to set limits.
- What to do when your toddler reacts to limits with big emotions.
I’m ready for this!
AND DON’T FORGET ABOUT THE BONUSES
You’re also going to get access to…
Comprehensive workbook so you can follow along and implement what you learn.
Value = $99
Listen to the workshop again and again on the go like a podcast when you download the workshop audio file to your device.
(value = $49)
Effective Limits Checklist
This cheat sheet captures everything you need to remember about setting limits in a 1-page PDF that you can print and hang.
(value = $29)
MEET YOUR GUIDE
Hey there, I’m Devon.
As the original toddler expert on Instagram, Devon is on a mission to transform the myth that toddlerhood is terrible. She empowers parents and caregivers of kids ages 1-5 to overcome challenges, nurture development, and create confidence in their parenting skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, respectful and developmentally appropriate parenting tools.
As a result, Devon has built a community of over 815,000 parents and caregivers from across the world who are committed to transforming their parenting, their toddler’s behavior and their overall experience of toddlerhood while creating a foundation for a relationship with their child that lasts a lifetime.
- Founder of Transforming Toddlerhood
- BA in Psychology + Child Development
- ICF-certified Coach
- Certified Gentle Sleep Coach
- Host of the annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference